November 1, 2007

What to do ?

This was the question I asked to me and suddenly
I got an idea .Ya why cann’t I write something ?
So I started writing (of course typing).
Then rose a question what to type ?
suddenly I thought for a while and decided to write
about vaccum .

Then my mind switched over to blank space then
I realized where I am .Then I again started to think about vaccum or emptiness.Ya emptiness is a great thing and it is the only place with maximum capacity of accumulating things .

Then I compared this with our brain .
When a brain is empty if it has the same property of empty space ?
Then only I realized the difference between empty and vaccum .Vaccum is the one where there will be no air too.Empty is the space favouring the accumulation.


So some people are having some knowledge and some are with lot Of empty space . They can fill very much greater than the earlier one. But only very few r having vaccum space .


Then my mind diffracted towards the universe .
Ya in the universe there are many galaxies and they in turn possess many stars and related systems . They are energy producers and they Will be bright enough to express them them to others . But there are also some vaccum like black holes .


But in the black hole also there are some energy accumulated .They are not exposed to the other bodies. They will never expose themselves . but the stars crosses various Stages and they glow as super nova and make the others to blink their eyes.



Then I dragged me out of this topic and concentrated on vaccum . Soonyam ya the whole life seems to be meaningless at sometimes But at sometimes world invite us to lift it and give the meaning of life.

Y we r trailing behind the vaccum . the warrior chooses light . But he must be aware of vaccum and darkness . he must be capable of Withstanding any situations .

k. lets be warriors and this thought gave me an idea to write about

“WARRIOR OF LIGHT “
- PAULO CHEOLO …….






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Xxx xmen comics Famous+adult+sex+comics Chubby brunette older naked amateur Houston katy christian jobs Cheap laser hair removal

Sriram said...

Ayyo..Thaangala..

FloriaVasquez said...

Making Money Online

Make Money Online
Making Money Online
How To Make Money Online
Work At Home
Work From Home
How Do I Work At Home
How Do I Work From Home
How Do I Make Money Online
How To Make Money Online
How To Work At Home
How To Work From Home

compensation calculator said...

I think you’ve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class.Thanks.

Utah Search Engine Optimization said...

Very superb publish! I just stumbled in your web site and wished to say that We have absolutely appreciated considering your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your feed and I desire you publish yet again soon.