April 17, 2007

AUTOVENUSTRAGRAPHY

I have witnessed two kinds of girls in my life….
1) Those who scream when we look them.
2) Those who remain in silence.
Then I met a third kind…
I looked her eyes …they were
Clear , defined , without wavering … She looked at me.

She is (was) irresistibly good looking.. She smiled at
me when I looked her..

I met few of the third kind and my venustragraphy starts here..
Many of my present college friends use to tease me that Im

too much attracted towards girls , even with lousy fucking
songi girls (often “soles” in college).But my teen started with the
venture of a Diva name senthamilkulali(name changed)
..[summa solla koodathu super setu figuru].She was beautiful ,
very much straight forward and bold enough. She had a very
long hair(not now probably).
I used to follow her every day up to my home since it is in the
same street . One day suddenly she complained to her father
that a “poruki” is following her and that poor guy turned out
to be “Raja” me…Then I never used that direction in my
home town.. [thunda kanum thuniya kanum]..

Then a serious romance sprouted between yuva (me) and a

damsel (nandhini(name not changed)). Nandhini and me met
in a tution centre .We had same taste in enjoying life. After
a deep romance I decided to propose her and did it ..then a
thunder stroked me.. In a temple we met that day and she
began to weep .. oh God what to do ? Then she showed a
yellow rope pulled out from deep inside her inner robes …
ayyo its thali.. Hindu’s marriage identity … Raja escape…..

Then a breeze named pooranapushkala(name changed)

crossed me.. Ya , breeze will have its own impact.. so beautiful
with a cherished face ..she is the daughter of one of my
school teachers.. I like her very much and gazed at her
passionately .. Then she (time) proved it to be unworthy..

Then in college 3 seniors.. and not any of my fellow class

mates since all are boys.. The 3 seniors are already 3somes ..
What this handsome guy can do further.. but I will not stop and
will continue to search the real me (sorry G.V.)…

11 comments:

Mahesh said...

un porikki thantha degenta solli irukke. Veera vilatula ithellam jagajamappa.
Nice one da.

Raja Krishnan said...

@mahesh
Dai konjam degenta thiti irukkalam..parava illa da
Thanks da..

putchutney said...

machi search for the real girl da ....no probs hell lot of time remaining.... we guys are age-less..if time turns ... than kai taneke uduvam...

Ramanujam said...

this is not love...
this is lust....
ellarum poi padikara vayasula padinga ba...
P.S:stop writing about girls....

Raja Krishnan said...

@ramanujam
k.. fine .. decided not to write abt girls anymore.. romba thittathinga da...

Raja Krishnan said...

@dogastray
dai machi any way it will be curtailed within our circle da.. babbu scolding me da.. we are ageless.. ya ..

Anonymous said...

machi u go on hunting .....
go on raja go...

ayyo ayyo na than vetti payan nenachan paravayilla ellarum ore kuttaiya vizuntha mattai.....

don worry namma category wont change their way..

Anonymous said...

hey raja i like ramanujam's reply..wat i told u on chat(stop writting abt girls) are also said by him.nothing 4 me to tell..tat guy nalu vartha sonnalum nachinu irundhichu...wait wait it will reach dem soon...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Voip block diagram Fast cash loan student loan consolidation43 Bontril information.html http://www.internet-poker-8.info dunlop tires Large kitchen applia powerball Adware gator pop up blocker renault master Divorce mediation san diego county Protonix free shipping free shipping Cambridge moving companies local http://www.patagoniaprimojacket.info license plate frames spam blocker 95 mazda factory wiring guide How to f disk your computer

Santhosh kumar.S said...

dai......oru ponnukku payanthu posta edit pannittiyea....che...gethu vittuttiyaeah......i didn't expect this from u

macintosh nyc said...

so many gals u fall for :O any ways keep going :P