September 21, 2007

How to select a GF.....Expert section

Last time we saw some stuff to propose and introduction to family members..... This time ,we will see one major aspect...... How to make GF a part of our friend's group..... This is a tuff task for guys.... Because , some guys like me and our friends, cant accept a girl in our group...... So its difficult for the guy to leave the friends.... He obviously cant leave the girl....

1. What probs you will face, when you hide ur luv from ur friends..........?

  • Your cell phone will be checked without ur knowledge.... see the expert1....
  • You cant talk even to your mom over phone, any female voice will be teased....
  • Friends will ask questions repeatedly, to make u admit........
  • They will tease the suspected girl in front you, to test your reactions.......
  • Always you will be the kalasal object.......
2. How to add the girl in your friends gang............?
  • This is a bit difficult as i mentioned earlier....
  • But some guys did it with perfection.... ask expert2....
  • The girls have to contact each and every member of the gang and talk to him in a friendly manner.....
  • She have to consider them as her friends......
  • Conver the friendship to relationship for strong bounds....
  • Call them anna, thambi, brother and make the link work..ask expert3.....
  • If you have to do, leave your own gang....( Not recommended)...
I have 2 such sisters....... Its nice to have such friends..... Friends always tease you regarding this matter , but dont give up.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is and it is excellent idea. It is ready to support you.

Anonymous said...

auto canarias en occasion auto franchise laws llantwit major auto david oldham land rover 1991 mitsubishi galant vr4 model

compensation calculator said...

This really touches my interest deeply. I never had visited a kind of blog which has the description of your website. The web design really corresponds the entire topic of the blogger. Thanks for sharing this impressing post.

compensation calculator said...

A rare blog like this should be bookmark because of its usage in the future. It can be as a reference someday for my job because it actually relates what I am looking for in a topic. I thank the blogger for posting and sharing this article. I learned a lot from this because of its admiring article to read.

St George General contractor said...

I recognized this being an informational message and fascinating, so I come to feel which is very helpful and proficient for me. I might want to thanks to the efforts they've created to publish this superb manual. If doable, when you obtain knowledge, would you head updating your site with added knowledge? It truly is extremely useful for me.

St George custom homes builders said...

It reveals a great offer of interesting specifics and admiring material. The topic has the nature of simplicity however the write-up incorporates a huge influence. It really is simple but knowledgeable. It is a type of weblog that is certainly really scarce to hunt within the net. I get pleasure from the blogger for that know-how shared.

St George Attorney said...

I feel you have made some truly fascinating components. Not also a lot of people would actually believe that about this the best way you simply did. I'm undoubtedly impressed that there's so a lot details about this situation which have been uncovered and also you did it so properly, with so substantially class.Several thank you.

Utah SEO said...

I'm genuinely self-confident they are going to comprehend plenty of new things right here than anyone else!I appreciate examining because of your blog site, I wanted to depart a really small comment to help you and want you an excellent continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all of your blogging efforts.