August 19, 2007

Series of Unfortunate Events-1

One day i decided to express myself to her,
By my friends peer pressure and my own err.
I wished I would make this happen for sure,
So I decided to express me to her.

I practiced several times in front of mirror,
I made my self sure and came out with pressure.
So what i am supposed to do next is to reach her place,
Which is no more close.

I traveled some time with her in my inward eyes,
She is lovable and she is so nice.
I reached the place where my fairy stays,
When i neared i could see her bright face.

We went to her field and we talked hours together,
The main point i want to stress here is together.
I enjoyed sharing my views with my dear,
Though i did it thousands of time earlier.

I finally grabbed all my courage and did propose her,
She suddenly began to cry and i realized i am err.
I tried to console her but she was still sobbing....
I was shattered and i cant stop my mind throbbing.

She pacified after a long time of shedding tear,
I am not so daring to go near.
She then grabbed a rope from her upper wear....
Oh god this wedding rope made my face pale and clear.

12 comments:

ViJaY said...

Enna kodumai saravanan idhu!!! I dint think that sunitha was married... Or is it sridevi??? Or is it any aunty that u proposed?? anyways, nice poem(st)...

Raja Krishnan said...

@ vijay
Dai dont pull others legs here.. Ni ellam oru manusana, thiruntha vida maatiya da.......?

Prasi said...

enna raja aachu unakku...???
romba feel panitte nu theriyudu..
parava illai.. nee inooru vaati train la pogamayaa irunduduve??? ;)

Raja Krishnan said...

@prasi
Its completely different scenario... My school days story...
thanks anyway for your concern and comment :)

Santhosh kumar.S said...

oh....veppampattu nandhini???

u expressed this already.....

oru sarchaikkuriya post pottu piragu....oru ponnukku payanthu edit panniniyeah......

do u remember???

puthu santhai.....pazhaiya kallu....

irunthalum rhythmica irunthathu...

Raja Krishnan said...

@santhosh
Enakku vera yaarum vena da... ni mattum pothum... En samathila peru ezhuthittu vanthuduva....

JAYASHRI said...

enna ippadi polambi thallirka...enaku puridhu un feelings adhukunu..umm..nadhathu...

Raja Krishnan said...

@jayashree
Polambala.... apdi ellam onnum illa..
These are the events made me Raja..
ithu unna mathiri aalungaloda feelings...

compensation calculator said...

Thanks for giving us such an interesting information, well, the Article is really awesome and I also appreciate you for writing a wonderful article for us, I am will forward it to all my friend,s I am sure that they can also get some information from this post.

St George General contractor said...

Thanks, its a very very good information of sharing and carrying out folks learn about the routines which can be currently being completed.I experience I can uncover further useful data appropriate right here, several thank you.

St George General contractor said...

Each and every time we have a look at sites, we observed pretty much exactly the same as being the other write-up and concept but I'm shocked when I very first analyze the title from this web page. I in no way suppose the blogger has the knowledge of carrying out some thing new within the internet. I only discovered this sort of internet site within this web page. I concur the blogger has the intellect of Albert Einstein.

St George Attorney said...

I'm genuinely self-confident they are going to comprehend plenty of new things right here than anyone else!I appreciate examining because of your blog site, I wanted to depart a really small comment to help you and want you an excellent continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all of your blogging efforts.