August 13, 2007

Thirai Alasal : It’s a Wonderful Life

An RRO radio release, Universal studios, Liberty films present- It’s a Wonderful life……..
It was really a great experience to see a film in black and white that too in English..

Casting: James Stewart, Donna reed leading and many others…….

The film was released in ……….. I don’t know……
It is in 32nd position in idbm rating of all time favorite……..
The film is really classic……..The film is too good for some industries like tollywood and kollywood.
The Hero, George is a good guy and serves the people in all means he can… He runs a bank and provides loan to people and save the people from the clutches of a person called potter ,who wants to own all the city…… George has a brother called Harry, who was saved by George at an age of 8…. George, didn’t go to school but gives his opportunity to harry……. George sees Marry and does marry her….. They live a simple life and spends most of their time in making people free from potters clutch…..At one time George loses some $8000 and became frustrated and walks along a bridge , suddenly he sees a old man in the river and he is the angel sent by God to save George….Unfortunately, it was an Angel class 2….No wings and no extra powers……. So it came to serve George and get wings……. Promotion da……… George mutters in distress “ I would like not to be born”…….. Suddenly the angel says ok(thathasthu) and George is removed from world’s history….George loses his identity, wife, children, mother and all……. So George feels the Life truly…….He begs God to give him back his life……. God did it……..George returns to see the Wonderful life……..All people in the town helps George with their money to show their gratitude and George becomes the richest man in the town………
So never say, its boring……… It’s a Wonderful Life………….


ps: Top films in IMDB... So im not rating this film... Both are equal right :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie and the and the movie is wonderful. thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

I didnt saw the movie but I heard that the movie is so nice.

FloriaVasquez said...

Making Money Online

Make Money Online
Making Money Online
How To Make Money Online
Work At Home
Work From Home
How Do I Work At Home
How Do I Work From Home
How Do I Make Money Online
How To Make Money Online
How To Work At Home
How To Work From Home

compensation calculator said...

I am thankful that I stopped by in a website that can give and provide me lots of learning and knowledge. With the vast of same websites in the net, I can’t look for the best blog because of their similarities. At last, the rare blog I am hunting for many days is now in your site.

St George General contractor said...

I not as well extended back arrived across your write-up and also have been examining along. I would like to express my admiration of the composing expertise and likely to create site visitors review through the beginning to the end. I'd want to analyze far more modern posts and also to reveal my tips with you.

St George General contractor said...

When I sat this internet web page, i thought to be i'm only examining the identical since the report printed in many weblogs but when I'm now inside the center from the submit, I cannot help myself to worth the message that published in there. I cannot come to feel which the blogger could make this website internet site great together with the excellent top quality content material content that other men and women do not have. I'll look in advance to this net web page for the good deal a lot more looking at valuable material content while in the long-term.

St George Personal Injury Attorney said...

I preferred to thanks for this excellent analyze!! I unquestionably cherished nearly every single small little bit of it. We have bookmarked your world wide web web page to verify out the brand new things you submit..

Utah Internet Marketing said...

I below no situations had visited a scarce internet site such as this. I'm incredibly glad to undergo an intriguing write-up with plenty of knowledge shared from the blogger. I'll be in search of ahead to this weblog for my long-term reference. Thanks for submitting.