December 15, 2007

Im Tagged.....

Usually i wont respond for tags and disturb others with these tags.. But im doing both now.. Pinaywife tagged me and here is the survey....

1. Whats one thing thats heavily
weighing on your mind?
-Im leaving college.I have to work.

2. what's one thing you've learned from
a good friendship gone bad?
- I can screw up things better :)

3. whats one thing you've learned
lately from love?
- Love requires seriousness.


4 . is there anyone special in your
life at the moment?
- Ya. My friend divi.

5. whats a happy time you've had in
the past week/s?
- Friends get together :)


6. how far would you go for love?
- Till my love would go for me.....

7 . is there anything in your past that
you'd like to do/try again?
- Love.

8. whats your favorite kind of weather?
- cloudy.

9. why is this?
- rain would do good for my land.

10 . who do you like to spend your
nights with?
-Myself alone...

11. are you an emotional person?
- certainly not....

12. can you cry in front of others
easily?
-never. I never cried with my senses on...

13 . whats something that can always
make you feel better?
- Mom's call.

1 4 . what does love make you feel like?
- Great...

15. and losing love?
- very great...

16. are you self consciOUS?
- Very much...


17 . do you think of others before
yourself?
- not most of the times. but some times i do.

18 . where do you see yourself some
time next year?
- in any b-school or any s/w company.

19. do you tend to make relationships
complicated?
- not mine, but help other to get it done....


20. do you think you'd be able to
survive a whole year in jail?
- i spent whole four years in the name of college.


21. who do you feel the most
comfortable to go around?
- My friends kumar, sathish,vijay.

22. is there something that you're
waiting for? someone perhaps?
- Ya....

23. one thing you're looking
forward to..
- Get a degree...

24. how do you feel about change?
- I would like to change whenever possible...


25 . any plans this summer?
- nop.


26. what are your plans for your next
birthday?
- Escape.


27. do you think someone out there is
in love with you?
- Certainly not. If any please contact me...


28. how do you feel right this second?
- Good.


29. one word that describes you at
this point of your life?
- Crazy


30. what do you think about this
survey?
- Too long...





I would like to get scolds from all my friends by tagging them this thread.... Mahesh, Vijay, Kudi,Arun, Samba, Sano, jaya, sid, kavin and ravi.

4 comments:

x said...

looks like a nice fun tag to do. :)

negocios rentables said...

very funny the responces!

makeup remover said...

Thanks for complementing my thalaivar i hope he will live upto your mark and come sour of the circle as told by u.. I as a vijay fan will always welcome any sort of experiments taken by him.. i m sure vijay will make u write many post through his acting skills.

dissertation proposals said...

This is a good read, thanks.