October 6, 2007

MY FIRST LOVE

I fell in love when i was 12 . That too in the crowd of famous Ranganathan street (T.Nagar) . I was in front of the jeyachandran stores . I saw her at a glance . She is a composite culture of beauty mixtures . I could n't believe my eyes . Such a beauty ,wow!! Then i went to a cool drinks shop and sipped a drink with my heart roaming around her and my eyes roaming around the street in search of that eternal beauty . Then i realised my situation . It is T.nagar Ranganathan st. I was amidst a wave of human crowd and cacaphony . Then we (me , my parents) went to a jewellery . They purchased (of course saw) rings and ear studs . I stood still beside them. To my surprise she stood there too . Oh what a lucky person I am (was) ! I starred at her . She too starred me . There was no one to say " stop starring " . But she often turned towards two people , a man and his lady . They probably might be her guardians . She gave me a sign that why i starred at her . Then we ( me , my parents) came out of that jewellery . I could not prevent my parents . She too felt bad and I realised it. Then that afternoon , we went to a hotel . I could n't eat properly . I could n't expect her in the hotel because (wait) .Then we went to the biggest shopping complex. We were purchasing . This section is of my interest and I selected general commodities and garments .In garments section a man stood beside me . He smiled at me . I could n't recognize him immmediately . Ya I got it .He was the one who came with her (excellency) . I asked that man abt her . He told that she was in the ladies sectionand can come at any time . So i prepared myself to meet her .She came there after few minutes . Then the man introduced me to her . She shook her hand with me. I felt the elixure through the touch . My parents were there .They were seeing this event . Then the man told that they were to leave then . I could n't control myself .Tears peered off my eyes . I kissed her in the chin . My parents didn't like that .So they pulled me off . She too shed tears and refusedto leave me . Finally the man pulled her neck with the rope in his hand . She finally gave a bark as sign of sadness . Such a sad end to my first love and it is my love forever .

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Free MP3 Download said...

This story is so lovely. I am glad to see this blog. Keep on..

chandan said...

Your first love is really very interesting. But my love has gone away from me.

midtown new york city hotel said...

sad ya your 1st love...and u felt in love at the age of 12 :O

new york mac repair said...

So rude her guardian are pulled her neck..ahh..a cute story ur first love :P

ayurvedic herbs said...

u kissed her chin??? even u are...and u must not even have realized u were with your parents.:D

Gold Turmeric Cream said...

first love..is one cant 4gt :)

Automobile accident lawyer in Newyork said...

nice post..first love is always the most beautiful and unforgettable one

FloriaVasquez said...

Making Money Online

Make Money Online
Making Money Online
How To Make Money Online
Work At Home
Work From Home
How Do I Work At Home
How Do I Work From Home
How Do I Make Money Online
How To Make Money Online
How To Work At Home
How To Work From Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer said...

First love is really unforgettable and great for that age. I wish I could turn back those times when I was just having the feeling of first love. Seems so funny but it's actually true.

compensation calculator said...

I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

Best Hosting Service said...

This article is from a series of articles useful and enjoyable for each reader.Best Hosting

St George General contractor said...

We have been seeking to get a scarce world wide web website because of the reality I'm fatigued of accessing just about the precise identical make a difference reviewed within a web site. This world wide web website is generally hitting what I would like to presume. I'm very glad which you are actually supplying the information specifically exactly where I'm hunting for several days of searching the web. Thanks for this short article. You actually hits the target!

St George Attorney said...

Very superb publish! I just stumbled in your web site and wished to say that We have absolutely appreciated considering your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your feed and I desire you publish yet again soon.

Mesothelioma Attorney said...

Good article...Keep on it.. :-)

Utah Search Engine Optimization said...

I like it fairly substantially exclusively the details you might have putted appropriate here's like instruction. Retain the internet web site as much as date. Numerous thank you an entire great deal!