October 2, 2007

Contradictions

We are facing lots and lots of contradictions in our life. We can also mention them as paradox or oxymoron.... So we shall see some proverbs which deal with such paradoxical contents.....

1.Union is strength.
Para: Man is good , men are bad.

2. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
para : Non- violence cant be a solution.

3.Familiarity breeds to contempt.
para : Practice makes perfection.

4.Aim for moon, then you can land amidst stars.
Para: A bird in hand is worth, two in bush.

5.Situation makes man.
para: A bad workman blames his tools.

5 comments:

FloriaVasquez said...

Making Money Online

Make Money Online
Making Money Online
How To Make Money Online
Work At Home
Work From Home
How Do I Work At Home
How Do I Work From Home
How Do I Make Money Online
How To Make Money Online
How To Work At Home
How To Work From Home

amor said...

I really enjoy your blog. Aside from the attractive page, the article that can be read into this page is impressing. I get some important topics in here which cannot be seen in any websites. Thanks for sharing this blog. I love it.

St George General contractor said...

With every one of the weblogs We have visited on-line, this can be the only write-up We have ever before prior to conclude its superb composing. The clarity with the manual explains properly the discussion. I'm glad which the blogger shared this concept to the website visitors. I appreciated how the blogger suggestions its making exceptional. It might be termed like a affluent placement.

St George Attorney said...

You can find undoubtedly a lot of particulars like that to contemplate into consideration. That is a exceptional stage to carry up. I supply the concepts previously mentioned as regular inspiration but naturally you can find issues much like the a single certain you have up wherever essentially the most critical issue will probably be performing in sincere fantastic faith. I'm self-confident that your job is naturally established like a truthful sport.

Utah Internet Marketing said...

I'm glad which the blogger wrote this useful report to the viewers. When I observed the images inside the submit, I can relate what the blogger wishes to reveal. This website is incredibly entertaining.