October 26, 2007

Marriage in Mexico

Fank : Hello steves , where were you yesterday man ? I had a time of my life there in vishwa sister’s wedding.
Steves: I went to make out with my babe . So only I wasn’t able to make it.
Fr: you missed a lot man….
St : hye would you mind in briefing the function…?
Fr : not at all.

The groom and the bride had a nice ride in a 1900’s model car.they called it as “alaippu”.



All the guys just came as they were having a walk without shirts.The groom was holding an umbrella inspite of the nice climate. He was holding a walking stick. How young he is….









I entered the hall. Three girls were standing at the entrance and they were trying to hit me with some metallic weapon. I escaped from them with some drops over my shirt.

Viswas brother-in-law was sitting on a platform. The hall was covered by fumes.i thought, they were trying to put off the fire but they poured some thing and it fumed more.









Then the bride was coming and the groom was ready with their religious thread. Suddenly the girl sat on her father’s lap, though there were adequate seats.








A guy was threatening the people by showing sign with index finger. Suddenly some people were scared and hitting the drums in a different way.(kettu melam)






The groom sudenly sat down and lifted the foot of the girl. The girl blushed. I thought , it was the childhood game of just caressing and making to laugh. But he just wore a ring on her finger on foot.




They just asked me to take the lunch. I entered the hall and it was similar to a battle field. There was an item called “appalam” . I tried to eat it several times but it broke all the times.













In the evening the couple played by rolling a coconut like children. They combed each other. Suddenly I saw a scene. They took that appalam and just showered it over each other.. oh.. then why theses guys placed it on my lunch.






Totally it was scenic……

17 comments:

Mahesh said...

ROTFL!!

Nice way of narration da..the pics were slightly aligned later.

Great post!!

Anonymous said...

@mahesh
Danks da machi.... in our col, pic will not be aligned properly, if in your home too you see same thing, tell me.

putchutney said...

sorry to be dumb-headed ..who are those guys ...ur friend or someone else...

Anonymous said...

@dog-a-stray

regarding pictures, they are no way related to me. im sure abt it.

ViJaY said...

Semma mokkai da!!!

Anonymous said...

nice post da.
i too planned to create a blog especially to put all the fotos of the occasion of my frnd named raja just after "few" years..it ll be too much interesting:->
hv a nice time..
{hema}

Anonymous said...

@vijay
Vidu da... arasiyalla ithellam sagajam...
ur blog is sooramokkai.blogspot.com , right...?

Anonymous said...

@hema
Danks.. but i dont think you cant make a photo blog for your friend . its not that much worthy...

Anonymous said...

dei thanga mudile da...am cryin...

Anonymous said...

@raghuveeran
vidu da.. adutha thadavai itha mathiri aagama pathukkaraen

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
Nice post! :) And trust me the photos added more beauty 2 the post ;)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Forgot 2 mention..Cool template. Did u design???

Anonymous said...

@Ponnarasi Kothandaraman
Thanks a lot. actually im not a template designer, but a modifier. powered by ctrl c and driven by ctrl v.

Sundar said...

Haha.

Anonymous said...

This is a unique marriage ceremony. COOL!

Home Lighting said...

Seems to be a great marriage.

FloriaVasquez said...

Making Money Online

Make Money Online
Making Money Online
How To Make Money Online
Work At Home
Work From Home
How Do I Work At Home
How Do I Work From Home
How Do I Make Money Online
How To Make Money Online
How To Work At Home
How To Work From Home