October 24, 2007

Im Enlightened

Im enlightened not by the Bodhi tree,
But , by ur Saree's touch that made me free....

Im enlightened not by Good Books,
But, by the library in your looks....

Im enlightened not by a saint,
But, by your smile that make me faint....

Im enlightened not by meditation,
But, by ur honey voice's dictation....

Im enlightened not by rituals,
But, by your kiss that turns me sensual...

Im enlightened not by spirit,
But, by your closeness that is real spirit....

Im enlightened not by Divinity,
But, by your Love and Affinity.....

4 comments:

compensation calculator said...

It really catches my interest. It feels me like I am the one who writes the article and not the blogger at all. By the time I'm almost finish reading, I am expecting more sentences to read but it finds me out that I am nearer to the end. I am very much excited to read new article from this page.

St George General contractor said...

Great to become browsing your site throughout yet again, it's got been months for me. Effectively this write-up that i’ve been waited for so prolonged. I want to get this report to total my assignment while in the increased training, and it's identical matter together with your guidebook. Thanks, exceptional reveal.

St George Attorney said...

I not as well extended back arrived across your write-up and also have been examining along. I would like to express my admiration of the composing expertise and likely to create site visitors review through the beginning to the end. I'd want to analyze far more modern posts and also to reveal my tips with you.

Utah SEO said...

You can find undoubtedly a lot of particulars like that to contemplate into consideration. That is a exceptional stage to carry up. I supply the concepts previously mentioned as regular inspiration but naturally you can find issues much like the a single certain you have up wherever essentially the most critical issue will probably be performing in sincere fantastic faith. I'm self-confident that your job is naturally established like a truthful sport.