October 6, 2007

My best commitment

Oh dear you are my first suicide attempt
And I often think which made me so tempt .
Then I connected to inward heart , comport
But my system faced a serious error report.

As a s/w engineer I never worry about warning
But why I try to speak with you every morning.
You are a red signal on my traffic less road ,
That is the thing which is trying to make me a mad.

I use to wander here and there becoz of you
But why I can’t realize you are a flu.
Then only I realized that I am a warrior at my best
And I need all time after battle a rest.

When sunsets , I stop my zeal
To make my love itself reveal.
I described you as my 1st suicide attempt,
But you are my life’s best commitment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Отличная статья! большое спасибо автору за интересный материал. Удачи в развитии!!! :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/
[url=http://mpeg4.com.ru/index.shtml]Ужасы скачать[/url]

Anonymous said...

Flutsquiseeds
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/heart-health]heart health[/url]
adapeCags

compensation calculator said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.

St George custom homes builders said...

This site is incredibly adorable. The world wide web design and design and style is kind of desirable and eye-catching. The write-up is effectively-created and might be thought to be being an exhilarating an individual to review. I in no way regret of stopping by in your internet internet site.

St George Personal Injury Attorney said...

I'm submitting right here simply to let you realize that you just are undertaking a exceptional job by retaining us posted about this. Make sure you keep on submitting these sorts of high quality content articles as it is a unusual problem to track down as of late

Utah Internet Marketing said...

I might prefer to thanks for that efforts you've got inbuilt producing this submit. I'm hoping the identical best obtain the task carried out from you while in the long lasting as efficiently. The truth is your creative composing abilities have inspired me to begin my particular person website now. Truly blogging is spreading its wings swiftly. Your publish up can be a wonderful instance of it.