October 31, 2007

Halloooooooowen - My Scary Day


Our Captain suggested us to write a scary post and i tried to justice to his opinion but i present a crap here....I am doing my final year engineering in a college. I attended my placement in my pre-final year. This march, i attended a campus interview in our college for one of the leading software giants and MNCs Cognizant Technologies solutions. I was so happy when they announced the result and my name was there and i got recruited by a famous concern. I wanted to meet my parents then and there. So i decided to go to my home town directly from my college. I was traveling to my town by night 10... I reached there by 11 at knight. It was a new moon day and i could realize my eye sight power in that mind blowing darkness. Im very much close to blind. cool.... In our area there are no threats of thieves and we have no scary stories there. SO i was walking there with full confidence. But suddenly i felt that i was been followed by some body... I was a bit scared to turn. But i did... There were no one... I was walking alone. After some time once again felt the presence of some one... Holy crap i turned just like that and was hitting a dog with my bag.... Hooooooooo. It was a scary one.... The dog started barking and i started running.... God....... Save me from bites....... I ran as fast as i could and suddenly climbed up a wall of a house.... I felt safe... But the dog seemed to be trained to climb walls... Oh shit... I was running around the house on the wall..... Then i jumped and i could see my home.... I ran fastly and i reached home.... My mom heard these stuff and simply kissed me and congratulated me for getting placed in CTS......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, man, that looks like one verrrry scary dog!!!!! A mean one without doubt.

But when looking at him with my Halloween eyes, I might actually think he is kind of cute..... *ghaulish giggles*

Oh, do drop by later on the Lifecruiser Halloween Party again, it will take up some speed later when approaching the evening for the americans I suspect.

Turn on the volume on the computer and we'll party all night!

Sriram said...

For me,its Halloween everyday when if I go to college..cause I see my HOD then..

Unknown said...

throwing in some treats
*BOOH!*

Happy Halloween from one Cyber Cruiser to another!